In order to better facilitate the tour, we require that all travelers fill out a Tour Registration Form and pay a registration fee (deposit). Payment of the registration fee and the remaining tour fee can be made by cash, personal check, company check, or cashier’s check. The completed Tour Registration Form and payment of registration fee must be received by the deadline in order to secure your spot on the tour. Please refer to each tour itinerary for specific registration fee and registration deadline.
Our tour package fee typically includes: bilingual guides and escorts, hotels as per the itinerary, airport/hotel transfer, luggage handling, luggage tags and name tags, western buffet breakfast (B) daily, most lunches (L) and dinners (D) including certain specialty meals, all scheduled sightseeing programs and entrance fees, domestic transportation (plane, train, bus and van), port taxes, and travel insurance. The fees for our adoption reunion group tours also include journal books and cultural keepsakes for children.
The tour package fees normally do not include: Chinese entry visa fee, international airfare between your home city and China, tips and gratuities, overweight or excess luggage fees imposed by airlines, trains and bus companies, expenses of a personal nature (laundry, phone, mini bar, taxi for individual activities, etc.), certain meals, optional activities and extra items not included in the itinerary.
Please refer to the itinerary of each tour for specific inclusions and exclusions of the tour package fee.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registration fee is nonrefundable. Balance amount, once paid, will be refunded as follows:
|If cancellation is made||Refund will be|
|60 or more days before tour date||80%|
|59-30 days before tour date||50%|
|29-15 days before tour date||20%|
|less than 14 days||0%|
Additional penalties may be imposed by airlines, train or cruise ships for tickets that have been issued or for deposits that have been paid to hotels.
Once the tour begins, no refund will be made to the travelers who cut short or change the tour regardless of the portions of the package unused. If a traveler withdraws from the tour due to serious illness, injury or other emergency, a refund will be subject to the consent of the local travel agency.
Responsibilities and Liabilities
- Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours contracts with licensed travel agencies overseas to provide tour services. These travel agencies act as agents for purveyors of transportation, sightseeing, meal service and hotel accommodations. Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours does not own, manage or control these purveyors or any other service suppliers for the tours.
- All tour prices are subject to change. We reserve the right to adjust the listed price at any time due to cost increases for any portion of the tour or changes of foreign exchange rate. We make every reasonable effort to adhere to published tour itineraries. However, we reserve the right to alter transportation, hotel accommodations, and sightseeing itineraries at any time based on local conditions or due to unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to alter the itineraries, postpone or even cancel any tour in cases of weather condition, acts of God, acts of governments, political crisis, terrorism, war, etc. Any loss or additional expenses incurred shall be the responsibility of tour participants.
- Tour participants are responsible for timely submission of tour registration, payment of deposit and payment of the balance amount of tour fee by due dates. After the registration deadline, you may be added to the tour if space is still available and will be required to pay a late registration fee. Those who do not pay the fee in full by due date will not be allowed to participate in the tour. Those who cannot travel as scheduled due to failure to obtain required travel documents, such as passport, visa, health certificate if applicable as required by the government, will not be entitled for a refund of the tour fee.
- Participants are not allowed to change the confirmed itinerary, including transportation, hotel, meal and sightseeing. Any loss or extra charge due to such changes will be the responsibility of the participants.
- Participants agree to strictly abide by the laws and regulations of the countries they visit. Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours will not be responsible for any and all penalties due to violations by participants. We reserve the right to not accept, exclude or remove anyone from our tours in our sole discretion.
- By participating our tours, you agree that you release and hold harmless Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours from any and all responsibility, liability, claims, or demands for damages which you presently have or may have in the future, arising out of any kind of personal injury, bodily injury, sickness, death, loss of property, property damage or any other costs or expenses incurred during the course of, as the result of, or in any way connected with the tours you participated, whether such damages, costs, or expenses may arise out of the negligence or carelessness of Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours or otherwise. This release extends to all travel by the participants to, from and within any foreign country. It extends to and includes all owners, employees, agents, principals, contractors, representatives, successors, assignees, associates, affiliates, attorneys and insurers of Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours and to all other persons and entities subject to liability derived from its conduct. This release is binding upon the family, estate, heirs, representatives, successors, assignees, and agents of the tour participant.
- As a tour participant, you acknowledge and are aware that all travel, whether in the U.S. or a foreign country, involves risks of crime, accident, and additional risks and hardships, foreseen and unforeseen, including, but not limited to risks of exposure to illness or disease, unsanitary or unsafe food and water, inadequate or non-existent health care services, and political instability. You hereby agree to assume all risks in connection with the foreign travel. You further agree that presence or participation of a tour guide or escort during any portion of the tour does not in any way guarantee, promise or assume responsibility on the part of Always and Forever Adoption Homeland tours for your health or safety. You agree that you have had a recent medical examination or otherwise have good reason to believe that you are physically fit and capable to participate in the tour and assume the responsibility of fitness and capability to do so. You understand that Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours and any suppliers of tour services it contracts provide no medical care insurance coverage for your foreign travel, and that you are solely responsible for arranging and paying for any such insurance coverage. You understand that you are solely responsible for costs incurred by illness or medical emergency which may happen to you during the tour.
- If you have any complaints during your tour, you are advised to inform your tour guide, escort or service suppliers immediately of the situation so that they may promptly attend to the matter. In case a satisfactory result is not reached, you must submit a written complaint to Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours within 30 days of the completion of the tour. Complaints received by us will be acted upon promptly and fairly within the stated terms and conditions. Any controversy, disagreement or claim that cannot be settled amiably shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in Portland, Oregon, USA in accordance with the rules obtaining to the American Arbitration Association. You and Always and Forever Adoption Homeland Tours consent to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the State of Oregon for all purposes in connection with the arbitration.
- You expressly agree that the above release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of Oregon, and that if any portion of it is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.